2019年4月26日星期五

Surprise after failure






I just joined I Got Talent 2019 held by ISS MMU Malacca. Well this story began from the Aureum Musicae 3.0 by MMUSIC Club. I was one of the performers and after the event finished, there's a committee came up to me and invited me to participate I Got Talent 2019 (he is the director of igottalent2019). Yeap, that's how I get involved in it. I still felt very glad and lucky to be spotted out of so many performers.

There're 11 groups of participants have been choose to their I Got Talent 2019 final round. I still remember they provide 2 ways for their audition which is face to face and video submission. Yes of course I chose video submission, coz I know myself well that I might make mistake during face to face audition **I just can't control my nervous. And I submit my video at the last minute, very - last - minute. Actually this thing almost slipped my mind, then I cincai choose one of my cover video and send it to the committee. I'm surprised I have been chosen to the final round as well lol.

Well, things didn't go as I expected. I forgot my lyrics and I loss my tempo during my performance for Igottalent2019. I wanna kill myself so much at that moment. ***Oh yeah, I'm the first performer tho . I hate to be the first to perform coz people tend to forget the first one unless you are good enough to make people remember you and I know where my level was that night. But people there were so kind, they knew you made small mistakes there but still encourage and praise my performance. I can feel their kindness tho. Thanks to those committees although I don't really know you, but you warmed my heart.

The day after that night, I received a  friend request from my lecturer and he was one of the judges of igottalent2019 as well. Okay , then he texted my right after I accepted the request. 

HE INVITED ME TO AN EVENT FOR PERFORMANCE

Yea. I can't hide my excited. I feel proud sial even I lose in the competition but still kena recognize by judge. After that day I met him up for further discussion for the event. He asked my to perform again my acoustic version of Billie Jean which I did for igottalent2019, and he'll be my bassist. 

Sometimes, one decision could lead to many unexpected outcomes.
I appreciate every single decision I made in life and every opportunity I can get. 

BTW, he said I look familiar and I said Yes coz I'm his ex student. 
***And I kena him scolded before in the class coz I sat at the last row and made a lot noise. Sorry Sir and thanks god you didn't recall this part of memory. 

没有评论:

发表评论